Friday, June 20, 2008

Recap

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, its been a really busy week for me. Lets quickly recap before I get ready for work.

Monday:
I was able to comfort my angel briefly. Hopefully proving that there's more to us than just good sex and I really do care a whole lot about his well being.

Tuesday:
Had a really busy day at work. Circled Gary who was visiting in the city probably half a dozen times. Gheez now I remember why I dont like doing the city... non stop, without even time to pee and still got stuck working 2 hours late!

Wednesday:
Gary and Ang were finally officially introduced. Their both pretty good people. While I may scare the crap out of you at times Ang, please realize that I wouldnt be trying if I didnt think you'd be good together.


Thursday:
My baby graduated elementary school. It literally brought tears to my eyes to see my baby cross the stage into a young woman. Yikes!
Afterwards we celebrated by going to Six Flags. Screamed a bit, got soaked and took home some pretty cool prizes.

Friday:
Doing all the stuff around the house I should've done this week but was too damn busy to.

Gotta go put the clothes in the dryer and start getting ready for work. Good night Y'all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't belive you have a kid in jr. high..it seems like yesterday thats where we were.
No comment on that embarrassing photo..and ur still scaring me. He's nice though..no doubt.