Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Running Everyone Away

Ok let the games begin. In an attempt to rid my self of unnecessary additional resources, I've decided to give a few guys the boot this week. Starting with Eddie the mechanic who will be getting no booty calls, at least for now. Then there's the secret admirer and "Ish", both of whom I've had to piss off to get them to stop calling and leave me the hell alone.

I don't know why its so hard for me to tell people that their services are no longer needed. I didn't sleep with any of them, but yet they all were hoping to get some from me. Sorry guys, but I'm holding out for someone special. Hopefully he'll have the guts to go for it soon.

Also of mention is my good friend Joe from FL. See Joe and I were neighbors in FL, he being a single dad and my being a single mom, we both helped each other through many difficult times. Now Joe has began expressing interest in me and has asked if I'd consider moving back to FL to be with him. Our kids get along great seeing them is always a pleasure, but I just cant see myself having a relationship with him for some reason. Call me crazy but even though I'd have it all, a loyal husband, a house a few cars and a wonderful family, I don't think I could love Joe like that. So... because of this and the additional drama that a visit to Florida this summer would cause, I've decided to cancel all my plans.

Once again I'm doing what I do best, avoiding the situation so I don't have to deal with it.

No comments: