Sunday, April 05, 2009

Timeline

I was helping Arriana with a project tonight in which she had to write about an influential family member. She was asked to complete a timeline of major events in my life. I thought it was pretty cool and id share it with you. After all, sharing is caring ;)




1979
Born to Marlene Smith and Allen Flores in Flushing, NY.

1991
My father became ill and my curiosity and willingness to
care for him sparked my interest in healthcare.

1997
Became a mother to Arriana, 2 months before graduating high
school.

1998
Attended Kingsborough Community College.

1999
Moved to Louisiana where I became an Army wife.

2001
Added Gabby to our Goof troop.

2002
Moved to Florida where I pursued a career as a Nurses
Assistant, aiding persons with terminal illness.

2004
Shortly after separating from my marriage, I learned that my father
was becoming increasingly ill and opted to return to New York to care for
him.

2005
Made the transition from that of serving terminal patients, to
instead saving them as I became certified as an Emergency Medical
Technician.

2008
My father passed away suddenly following a brief illness.




... this is where I stopped. I cant go on any longer, not only because nothing noteworthy has really happened. But... I just lost interest.

No comments: