Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Gossip Girls

In my experiences at work, I've heard way more than I care to learn about the personal lives of some of my co-workers. Being stuck together for 12+ hours, you sorta come to expect it. I have one co-worker in particular that I share just about everything with whom I feel I can trust.

She's joked with me many times and said that she thinks I've really found a keeper this time, but when he showed up tonight at midnight to satisfy my craving after driving from working a 12 hour shift himself (oh... and over an hour away), she declared: "Lisa you'd better marry that man!"

He makes me feel all warm and toasty inside. Thanks for the toasted almonds baby! XOXOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat internet marketing[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood ways to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, choice look audacious in the direction of more related articles in a jiffy as its united of my choice subject-matter to read.