Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Harming

Do you think its possible to love someone but not want to be with them? I find his faults, but yet still am not quite ready to say goodbye. He tells his friends and family that he wants to be with me forever, but doesn't tell me. Even if he did, I couldn't say the feeling is mutual. I enjoy having someone to say goodnight to and be with when I don't want to be alone. I found someone that I could love forever, but just cant seem to. Is it me? Is it my insecurities or am I just not ready to settle down and trust again?

I don't want to lose him, but I'd like to see what else the world has to offer. I find myself still searching the personal ads wondering just that... I don't want to feel like I'm settling. I suppose for now I'll take it day by day, I'll continue my search. Meeting some pretty interesting people along the way. As long as I'm not harming myself or anyone else, I couldn't see any fault in my actions. Could you?

No comments: