Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Aghhhh

Despite our efforts, somethings in life are beyond our control. I wake up every morning and thank God for another opportunity to share my love with my kids. When Arriana was born, I learned a new love. A love that couldn't be tarnished by anything the world may throw at me.

Next week my baby turns 12. Am I scared? Yes and no. I know I've given her everything she needs to grow into a responsible young lady. We still have our talks and for some reason she still thinks I'm cool. She has a relationship with me as strong, if not stronger, than the one I have with my mother. I pray that it remains that way always

So... where am I going with this?

I came to notice something else about her last night. My baby was on the phone with a guy friend (dare I call him a boyfriend) of hers for exactly 73 minutes yesterday. THAT scares the crap outta me! Boys are EVIL!!! LMAO

My baby's growing :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOO!!!! 73 minutes??? Talking about what? OMG..sometimes u are the worst friend ever..I never get the good stuff till I read the blogs. 73 minutes??


Angie