Monday, March 19, 2007

And Thats the Way the Cookie Crumbles

Ok, after meeting new guy last night I've made my decision that we couldn't possibly be together. He may have sounded dreamy over the phone but the guy cant possibly be older than 20. He's got a baby face and all. I did however taste his yummy lips. I'm quite fond of kissing and well... like most ladies, would prefer makeout sessions rather than hopping into bed (on occasion). That alone cant make it worth the risk though. Just thinking about being involved with two men at the same time had my stomach upset quite literally.

So after careful thought and consideration, I've decided that I'll always be a one-man-woman. Who the man is that I'll finally give in to, well that's a whole other issue. I havent been with any one intimately in quite some time, too long if you ask me, but I'll be damned if I let someone undeserving get a piece of my cookie!

No comments: