Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Backspace

I've come to the realization that I've been around way too many good looking men in uniform for way too long and have picked up some nasty habits along the way. I can remember the days when I taught sunday school at the local church in Louisiana and I'd jump down my ex and his soldier friend's throats for cursing around me or the kids. Now its me that I scold all day long. I've turned into my very own princess potty mouth. Sitting here in dispatch, many people make me mad throughout the day. How do I manage the stress? I curse my friggin head off. Of course being in Brooklyn sure doesn't help the situation any, but I need to atleast be self conscience of the over use the work F*ck.

And thank god for the backspace button on keyboards, 'cause I almost went overboard with my ability to turn any conversation into a naughty one too... but damn... *** backspace used again***

No comments: