Friday, September 21, 2007

Do you think its possible to be too nice for your own good? I cant begin to tell you how many times I've heard someone tell me that I shouldn't allow myself to be so freely available. With experience I've learned to seize the moment and take advantage of an opportunity. Especially seeing that very often tomorrow never comes.

I should've told my job I couldn't come in to work last night when they called me for a last minute opening. I should've stayed in my PJ's browsing CrackBook , But then again I wouldnt have had the awesome night I did either. Am I really supposed to play hard to get just to stay home alone and be miserable again?! ...Doesnt sound like very good advice if you ask me! If someone needs me tonight and I technically have the ability to make it happen, then why not do it? It's all way too complicated...I never was good at following rules anyway!

No comments: