Sunday, September 16, 2007

Should Be A Mess, But Not

Sometimes in life we make decisions we later wish we didn't. If I could go back in time, sure I'd probably change a few things I've done but for the most part I don't regret anything. I've spoken to quite a few people that have been concerned about me. At first I was frustrated that they were bothering me, wishing they didn't know, but now I've come to appreciate their concern. Seriously, I'm fine! This has surely been one hell of a year! In all reality I probably should be a mess, but I'm not. Instead I've been thinking about my future and where I'd like to be in a few years.

I'd like to have my own place again by the end of the year. Sure living with mom and dad and saving a few bucks can be nice, but I've gotta move on and live a normal life again. Next would be going back to finish school. I'm famous for starting shit and not finishing, but school needs to be made a priority. Finally... who do I share it all with? I cant begin to tell you how many times I've heard things like "your a sweetheart" or "you don't need a man to make you happy". Yeah OK... Thanks Dr Phil!

No comments: