Thursday, February 05, 2009

Where Ya Been?


I'm sooo sorry. I know I've neglected my duties of updating the blogosphere on the chronicles of my so called life. Gheez I loved that show growing up...

Ok so since I cant decipher between which topic to roll with I'll opt for the bullet post once more.

  • Nicks back!!! I really hope things start getting better for him. It hurts me so much to see what he's been going through. Hopefully the flight back to NYC will be symbolic of his liberation from all that's been troubling him. Nonetheless I have the utmost confidence in his ability to overcome most anything thrown in his direction.


  • My being thrilled about his return was quickly clouted by a call from the DA's office yesterday. Apparently the DWI case was adjourned in light of their finding a new key witness, me. So the only way to convict this man, who so happens to live in my neighborhood, Is by my testifying that we did indeed witness him driving the vehicle he crashed. While all the phone calls and communication sure does make me feel wanted, I wish it would all just go away.


  • I'm supposed to go on vacation in 2 weeks and was hoping for a road trip. Lord knows I need to escape. However since I'm not sure If my legal dept will be successful in helping me out of this trial, I may be forced to cancel and do something local with the kids.


  • Lastly, I'm not regularly irregular any longer. While I don't expect you to understand what the heck that means, just know: I'm almost normal again :P

No comments: