Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Bird Pooped on Me

Ok Today I was supposed to get lucky. I walked the kids to school this morning and a bird pooped on me. Doesn't that mean that I was entitled to good luck today?

Tonight I went to a co-workers wedding and was hoping to get lucky, but didn't. GO figure. Nothing lucky about today. Instead I think I've had a change of heart. Since the Ex and I split two years ago, I really haven't opened my heart to anyone else. I guess I'm trying to prevent from hurting again. However after tonight, seeing the newlyweds in love makes me think about my own love life, or the lack there of. I really miss feeling that way about someone. I'm really lonely, and didn't even realize it until tonight.

Ok, ok.... I'm gonna start dating again. I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »