Monday, May 29, 2006

Just My Luck...

I skipped out of work early today, hoping to spare the last few hours of this holiday weekend and do something special with the girls. We went to this nice area off the belt pkwy here in Brooklyn. It's a really nice place to relax and enjoy nature at its finest, which is rare in NYC. I know the spot mainly because it was a spot I'd go to as a frisky teen with my dates. But that's another story. :)

We watched the wind surfers take advantage of the wonderful breeze, grilled some grub and collected a few sea shells. I must say it was very nice to visit a piece of the ocean that hasn't been transformed for tourists. Just like our favorite spots in FL, there were no boardwalks or crowds. However this is my life were talking about here, so what could possibly rain on my parade? RAIN!!!

Yep, it doesn't rain all week, until I decide to soak up sum of the sun. Nonetheless I even enjoyed the thunderstorm... Hope you had a very enjoyable day too!

No comments: