Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ding Ding... Do We Have a Winner?

Why do I always fall head first? A few days ago someone winked at me on one of those online dating sites. I replied, even though I don't normally respond unless they have a picture.

Well...After chatting for a few, he finally sent me a picture. OMG what a hunk.... And he too is a single parent. DING DING I think I've found a winner. He's so funny and really gets my strange humor.

But I cant help but wanna kick myself in the ass. Why am I doing this to myself? I'm falling fast again. Too fast? I hope not. I don't want to have high hopes again, and get them torn away along with a piece of my heart again.

Is is better to have loved and lost, or to have never loved at all?

I say love....Sure it hurts but it feels so damn good. I'll take him up on the second date offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »