Sunday, May 28, 2006

Goodbye BigDawg

I regret blowing off my plans with Elena Friday night. If only I had known what the rest of the weekend would've looked like. Saturday I volunteered to go into work for a bit for some overtime. Then we get a phone call from BigDawg saying he's too tired to come in tonight. We made several attempts to call for someone to cover, but were unsuccessful. Guess who got to stay all night? Yours truly. Wonderful!

Now as if that wasn't bad enough, at about 1am I get an Instant Message from BigDawg wanting to chat. At this point I've had it with the lies that he's filled my head up with for months now and just wanted to vent. I had plans this weekend. I wanted to do something special to un-wind and forget about the week from hell I had... but here he was playing hooky at my expense.

I warned him that I was not in a very good mood, and that If he continued to poke and mess with me, I may say something that I regret. Well now, I did say some pretty mean things, although not half as bad as I wished. I think the end of our friendship has come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »