Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Migraine's, Drama and Ice Cream

Sorry I skipped out on my blog last night. I had the worst migraine since as far back as I can remember. Yesterday was my first day on the day shift working in my dispatch center. OMG what a difference in pace. I was given all of about 40 minutes training before they threw me out to the wolves, Its amazing...I applied for this position 6 months ago, was called in 3 months ago for a "try out", and was given all of about 5 days notice to begin. One of those hurry up and wait kinda scenario's, and now they expect me to just be thrown out there and do the same job as someone who's been doing this for years. Hence the migraine.

Well... On a better note, today went better. After a full nights sleep and a better understanding of what's expected, I made it through. Tonight I'm feeling well enough to blog about it all, and throw in a little Ben and Jerry's (I'll hate myself in the morning) while I curl up and read some great postings. I would call Kenny and chat for a while, but its probably too late. Besides this blog stuff is really great. Some of this stuff is reminiscent of skimming through my sisters diary, talk about drama!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »