Sunday, November 26, 2006

Left Over Turkey

Happy Left Over Turkey Day to ya'll! I really don't have a valid excuse for not blogging earlier. So I'll spare you any lies. I started my holiday shopping, and yes on black Friday. I even skipped out of work early to get to those 5am sales. Although I justified the daylong venture as a trip to shop for my own birthday present, I didn't exactly do just that. But hey I got some pretty cute toys for the kids.

Well... The Ray has been gone for almost a week now and I must say, I kinda don't miss him. As sad as it may sound, I've been enjoying the freedom. No phone calls every few hours, no guilting me into squeezing in visits, and no sleepless days. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with him and all, but I'm starting to have thoughts of doubt again. I honestly never expected to be where we are today, but at the same time I see myself having to make a decision soon about our possible future and whether it'll be together or apart. I haven't found any bad about him, but then again maybe that's what scares me.

On a brighter note, I think I've finished training the Fucktard. See honestly, I personally have trained many people. Including clueless chicks, kids getting their first real job, and then there's just the plain old retards. This latest trainee, the Fucktard, has been by far my most difficult of them all. We should've been done a long time ago. He's just so damn stubborn. For example, if I try to reprimand him, and explain why not to do stupid shit, he'll do his best to justify himself. He's driving us all insane, oh and heaven forbid he come to work ontime. Sigh.... Anyway tonight Is the last night I will be working the overnight shift. I've taught Fucktard everything he needs to know. Where he takes it is completely up to him, but my babysitting days are over. Hopefully I'll get a few weeks away before he gets himself fired and I have to come back to Overnights.

No comments: