Friday, January 12, 2007

In a Dream

I had this rather strange dream last night. I dreamed about my supervisor at work. I've had a few of them, call me crazy or maybe I just spend too much time at work, but this time around there wasn't any significant reason for the dream. I can usually wake up and justify the dreams I have. Since I was a child, I've had some pretty awkward dreams involving the weirdest of things. This one however puzzles me. He was behind a counter which displayed various figurines. Some of which I really really liked. There was this angel figurine made of green jade. I fell in love with the angel statue. I wanted it so bad. The wings and the delicate detail.... I've gotta find it! I'm not much of a materialistic person, but this item has got me searching high and low. Maybe theres more hidden in that dream, but I probably wont figure it out... at least not until I'm supposed to.

No comments: