Friday, January 05, 2007

Whats So New?

I haven't blogged in a while, actually I haven't done many things I enjoy for a while, but Ive been avoiding blogging mainly because I'm tired about complaining about my social life. Shit it cant be entertaining, can it?
Oh well, I don't give a shit. This is my blog and i'll do what I damn well please with it. Today I feel like bitching about the busy week at work, and the virtually non-existant boyfriend.

Work for whatever reason has been really busy the past few weeks. With all the family gatherings and gouging on left overs, comes all the people complaining about stomach aches and shit. Oh well...It'll get better and I'll stop getting screamed at for not doing things the way my supervisors would've.

Next in my list of complaints is my 9 year old daughter who's discovering ways to play sick way too early in life. I thought I'd have at least another 3 or 4 years before she learned how to play hookie.

And last but certainly not least is the grand ol' fuckin Ray of sunshine. He's been seriously messing up. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore and wanted to make the final decision, something pops out in the form of a myspace comment, or 2, ok it was actually 5 or 6 x-rated comments he's left for some barely legal chicas. If thats what he's putting in public view I could only imagine what's been written in private. So how did i take this breaking news? Off to the gym as usual. They had to kick my fat ass out tonight at closing. I've learned to channel my anger into something productive, and maybe strengthen my calves so It'll really hurt him when I kick his ass to the curb.... If I ever speak to him again!

Oh yeah... Happy New Year!!!

No comments: