Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Fix

As it turns out, I'm not doing as bad in class as first thought. I'm averaging about a "B" right now. Which is cool, but If I can keep my ass out of the hospital I'd do much better.

...totally changing the subject.

Ever have the feeling like you just wanna run away? Run from all your problems. Just pack up, move and begin again?



I've been thinking alot lately about this. See, I can separate the past 10 years of my life by 3 year intervals in which each ended or resulted to my moving both physically as well as figuratively. First my getting married and moving to Louisiana. Next, the military discharging us due to his near-death experience and our moving to Florida. Then we separated and I came back to NY with the kids. There's a whole lot more to that last bit than just that, but I'll save that for another post.

Moreover, looking back... each time I've had a major life event take place, I've moved. Now on the other hand I've signed contracts with my school and borrowed so much money to fund it, that dropping out and moving to another state wouldn't be a very smart choice. I just feel the need for a change. Like an addict going through withdrawal, I feel the need for my fix.

I'm gonna stop now, this probably makes no sense to anyone but me.... sigh!

No comments: