Sunday, July 22, 2007

So Pissed

I'm so upset right now. I just learned that the new dispatcher is spreading rumors about me at work. Yeah, granted I have many friends that just so happen to be guys. Shit, more than half of the people working there are guys, and the girls are mostly b*tches like her. No wonder I tend to befriend the guys. Does that make me a hoe? Well apparently in her eyes I am!

She's telling people that I "get around". WTF?!

Let me set this straight. I'll admit that I have many friends at work. I'm the kind of person that values friendship more than a good f*ck. I've ended relationships because I felt they interfered with my job. Don't confuse me for you or any of your skanky friends! If and when I choose to be with someone romantically, that's my business and none of yours & I wouldn't bring it to work so neither should you! Your like a cat falling and grabbing everyone around you to fall too. Keep trying to find fault b*tch!

No comments: