Thursday, November 29, 2007

Birthday Drama


Ok It's official. I hate my birthday! It's full of disappointment and broken dreams. Obviously it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped. I'm a hopeless romantic that's been left feeling hopeless. Is it too much to ask for the whole package? A good heart, great sense of humor, honesty, strong sex drive and remembers birthdays?

I guess I was still in fairytale mode and hoped my prince charming would swoon me. I secretly wanted to walk in to work tonight and find flowers on my desk. I wanted a copy of Post Secret with a post-it saying the sender wished to his identity to remain a secret. I wanted him to ask me what I wanted so I can tell him... tell him that he's all I want. Him wrapped up in a bow for me to hold onto all night long.



No comments: