Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is this what I want?

I don't care what anyone else says, I'm pretty fucking awesome. Seriously, I do it all. I cook, clean, do laundry, play the whole soccer-mom role, shit I'll even work to help keep the finances in order to keep off some of the pressure. I'll blow your mind away in bed, and walk through the streets like a total woman.
There are a few things however that you will never see me do. I would never disrespect someone. That alone can be discussed over a 15 page essay, but seriously I wouldn't do anything to ever hurt the ones I love.

Now with all that being said, why am I single? Honestly I think I fear dating. Lets be honest, its pretty scary out there. Ive seen it all. The druggies, the players, the stalkers... oh shit yeah, the stalkers! OMG my experience with Nurettin alone should've given me reason to give up on men. But they didn't. I still hoped that one day I'd accidentally meet my Mr. right. Don't get me wrong, I realize that no ones perfect, but I want my someone...

...someone who's eyes I can look into and through all his imperfections still see the one who's perfect to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Im pretty darn fucken great too...I don't get it either. BTW--Nurettin?? Thats a new one to my ears.

Ang