Monday, May 12, 2008

Wish I Knew

One year ago this month, someone left a note on my car. Curiosity got the best of me and I gathered the courage to contact that mystery person. Through out this year we've gone through some pretty significant stuff and offered support to one another. I've known that I've cared very much for him, but wasn't sure until recently just what it meant.

I've spent the past two days in a gloomy mood because I knew something was bothering him. He sent me a vague message, to which I offered my support, though I never knew just what it was that was particularly bothersome. I figured if he wanted me to get involved then he would involve me. The fact that two days have gone by and he still hasn't shared seriously bothers me. Tonight some mutual friends and I went to dinner, I really would've loved for him to be there but knew that he may not be feeling up to it, which I could sort of understand.

Not knowing whats going on however, and being left in the dark, for those that know me isn't exactly a good idea. When I'm left alone to sit and put all the clues together I begin to look beyond the obvious and assume things. I can only imagine that because he hasnt filled me in, that he doesnt want me to know.

Well you know what? I have some things I want you to know too... but I cant tell you, because your leaving again.

No comments: