Sunday, December 21, 2008

Facing my Fears

I did it again. Its certainly not something I'm proud of, nor do I wish to see it happen again. I made another person cry.

I've got a conscience that works overtime and couldn't possibly hurt anyone. However by protecting some of them from the truth, I've ultimately hurt them. I've got a long list of friends and colleagues that've been trying to get me to go out with them. I almost never do though. Many of them have bad habits that I'd rather not pick up, but some of them are genuinely good people that I still fear.

Last night while reassuring BigDawg that he's not the reason why I cant be with him, and instead explaining the truth (the whole truth), I realized why I walk this path. Going to the car show and playing in the new cars is a much more pleasurable experience than going to the dealer and being pressured into opening my purse and buying said car.



No comments: