Friday, December 05, 2008

Sir, Stop the Ride Please

Its been fun, we've had some awesome times. But In the end there's nothing fun about standing alone in an empty room. What started out as a friendship, grew into a physical relationship and has now turned to a beautiful disaster. He came to me at a time when I honestly didn't expect to live through the remainder of the year. I'd just broken up with Ray and was fighting my own personal battle. We bonded through our misery and laughed through our similarities. Today though, I've decided the tears are no longer welcome. I'm electing to get off this emotional roller coaster and make a change. I deserve someone to love, someone to hold, someone to make me feel less alone. I deserve someone as good as me.



Oddly enough... it was you that told me the signs were all there, I just chose to overlook them.

No comments: