Tuesday, December 04, 2007

200th

Wow can you believe it, I've posted 200 blogs to date?!



Why'd I start? I accidentally came across NYCWD's blog one day. I must say I was rather surprised to read that he actually had a personality. The guy I saw sitting across from me everyday, screaming at me for doing things the less favored way, actually had a soft side. The more I read, the more I liked. Then I began to wonder... Would I better cope with the stresses of the day if I began to blog?

Blogging was fairly new to me. I've written in personal journals before and after the 3rd or 4th entry lost interest in it, but for some reason this blog has stayed strong for nearly two years now. I've had alot happen to me in that time. Had it not been for my blog... I'd probably be in the "G" building with padded walls.

So a special thanks to NYCWD for inspiring me to bitch about everyone and everything that pisses me off, so I can remain the peaceful redhead who nods and smiles at the world then later throws them into my word bank. Special thanks to the few people who have for whatever reason actually find my blog entertaining. It's like finding your sister's diary, isn't it?!
And finally a special thanks to blogger for keeping my shit up here for the world to read and keeping me interested in more than just my usual 3 or 4 entries.

No comments: