Thursday, December 06, 2007

Key to What?!

K, I'm cheating today. I know I owe you a real post, but this poll just has me sooo pissed:



The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is high. You can't resist desire and lust.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.


WTF?! I totally disagree with this crap! I am not afraid of marriage. True I do want a lasting relationship, but cheating. Me? Are you serious, FOAD blogthings post crapper!

You mean to tell me, by answering 10 multiple choice questions about animals you can determine all that about me?! Hmm... nice try.



K, now I kinda feel like an ass. After proof reading and sitting here with my cursor on submit... I realize that this damn thing may be partially right. I did tell someone just the other day that my ideal relationship would be a live-in-boyfriend kinda thing. That I was screwed with marriage before and wouldn't jump into it too fast again. But I'm still strongly against the cheating part. I'm good at resisting desire and lust, just ask all the guys I send to voicemail!

No comments: