Thursday, July 24, 2008

Amazing


I had an AMAZING day today. Not even a monsoon could stand in our way. I'm really tired and not feeling like I have it in me to make a decent post tonight, but I didn't want you to think I was neglecting you. So lets do the random bullet thingy to recap:

  • Work sucks, the new manager is all up my ass. Although I refused to accept the white shirt, they still manage to drop the duties on my lap. Rather than respond immediately to his ignorant emails, I took some time to really think it over and decided to stay where I'm at. I've just got too much going on right now to tell them to take it up the ass.
  • In less than a week I'll have a new place to lay my head. To be honest though, I'm kinda nervous. I've never really stayed home alone, this may take some time to get used to.
  • Oh the bracelet Ang got me, wishing me luck in the love department proved to be freakishly in tune with me. I don't really believe in that sort of stuff, but hey it's fun to imagine sometimes. Nick told me he loved me. I'd like to imagine that it wasn't just the alcohol talking for him, but deep inside I know we've both got each others names tattooed on our asses.
Ok I'd better stop here before I keep running on. I'm gonna get in the shower, wash my cookie, have some "therapy" and call it a night. See Ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!

ANG : )