Sunday, July 13, 2008

No Thanks

I just don't get it. Seriously WTF is wrong with people?! You cant say its just guys cause some woman are just as guilty. K, It's no secret my job is stressful. Being able to tell mom and dad that their son isn't gonna make it, or even worse, lying to their face to give them false hope seriously gets to you sometimes. People like me who wake up and still continue to put on the uniform deserve some respect. What we don't deserve is to have to put up with the bad morale that some of our co-workers pack along in their bags.

I wont go into the specifics of the situation that made me mad tonight, but I come to work for many reasons. Amongst them: it pays the bills, I enjoy what I do and have a great deal of pride in my work. What I don't appreciate is the bad morale. You'd swear they sprinkle some aphrodisiac powder in our tech bags! I've learned my lesson and wont be re-visiting that place again.

No comments: