Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yup Yup

Do you really miss me that much when I dont blog?!

Ok now brace yourself... you may find this hard to believe, but its true. Accept it for what it is. My name is Lisa, and I. I.... I'm a dork!

Yes its true. Call me cool, call me smart, call me whatever the hell you wanna... but I prefer to call myself a dork.

If you tell me there's something bothering you, I'll try to fix it. If you tell me I'm bothering you... I'll probably take you by the hands and make you shake that ass with me anyway till we both collapse from having a good time. Life's too short to consume yourself with things that don't make you happy! C'mon shake that bon bon :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Zac Efron & Vanessa h??? Whatever..u are a dork.

Ang

EMSchick said...

ME? Your the one thinking those chinese ppl are HSM characters! :P