Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately, not to say there hasn't been much going on. It's just I know my love life cant be all that entertaining to my readers, so I struggle trying to think of something else to write about. Lets see.... Without mentioning Him, what else is going on?

  • My new apartment is finally starting to feel like home. The dead cat smell and all the trash is just about gone. Now its time to start moving in!
  • I've been working my ass off at work lately. With Spyder being out for the next few weeks, I'll be able to keep from going insane missing my better half and earn some serious cash.
  • I've got some pretty awesome F*cking friends. Let me tell you. I'm used to being the one doing the helping, but having everyone pitching in to help means so much to me. I'm really touched. I'm working on a big thank you BBQ for sometime before the summers over.

Gotta get back to work now. Hope you have a good evening!!!

No comments: