Monday, August 18, 2008

Read Between the Cards


For weeks now a co-worker has been trying to convince me to allow her to practice her tarot reading skills on me. Granted I'm not really convinced that by reading a few strategically placed cards, you can tell me what the future holds for me. Nonetheless I still agreed. At the very least it should be entertaining.

So what did it say?

Well it starts off with you making a wish. What did I wish for? I cant tell you, not because it would be bad luck, but because... at that moment I couldn't think of just one thing I wanted. If nothing else it would be clarification, reassurance and happiness, even if it meant having to let go. I didn't wish to have him, but rather for him to have.

According to the cards, I must remain afloat while things fall into place, not rely on someone else to make me happy and most of all... I must trust. I cant worry about falling on my face, and if I do I must simply brush myself off and keep moving. See this is a major issue for me right now. The cards kinda contradicted themselves in one saying that I should remove my virtual veil and see things for what they are too. If that's so, then I can only see...

...I don't wanna go here right now. I just don't know if I can trust knowing what I've seen. Though according to the reading I must learn to. If anything, brush off and keep on. Right?!

No comments: