Saturday, September 06, 2008

Goodbye for Now


Its hard to put into words how I feel. While my body screams of pleasure, my heart and soul silences me. I've loved before, but none like I feel for you. Loving you comes easy to me, though saying goodbye tears me up.

I've said goodbye to my ex husband for weeks and months on end, not knowing if I'd have the Army Chaplain knocking on my door with somber news. Waking up day after day and carrying on not knowing if I'd see him again was difficult, but doesn't come close to how I feel without you here. It's especially hard when I cant comfort you when I know you need it most.

This feeling is all so new to me, I honestly don't know what to make of it. When you ask why I'm being so quiet, its cause the sound of my love has silenced me and nothing I say could possibly make sense to anyone but me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ITS rely awsm as its da reality!!!!!!!!!!!!