Thursday, August 24, 2006

Challenge Completed

Ok It seems I've succeeded at managing to eliminate all the baggage out of my life. Well, the guys at least. Eddie and the crush have finally decided to stop talking to my voicemail and Joe (who was my final challenge)much to my surprise, sent me an email asking me to break up with him. Ok, sure no problem, except that we were never really dating. But whatever, I can now focus on the one guy who holds my heart.
I must say, it's quite strange feeling the way I do about him. I was at a point in my life where I was holding back my emotions, where I felt I couldn't trust my heart in anyone's hands. I've been burnt, Lied to, cheated on and emotionally abused. Allowing another man into my life has been a fairly difficult task. When the past few attempts at a relationship began to get serious, I bailed and ran away scared. I took some time off to reflect, and to recover. Now just as I was convinced I didn't need a man to make me feel complete, one comes along and challenges everything I believed.

No comments: