Monday, August 28, 2006

Today's Lesson

Woo hoo I just realized until now, I've had exactly 69 posts. That's a pretty good number. Ok back on subject. Today boys and girls I want to take sometime to speak about sex and work. Sex should never have to be work, and work should never involve sex. Got it? Good?
I noticed the other day, just how many people I flirt with at work. But none, I can honestly say have had the "Li*a experience". My life is complicated enough, I don't need any help exhasterbating it further. Ok so I'm not getting any right now, that doesn't mean I need to shit where I work. We need the very few good people we have left there, and I've vowed to not be personally responsible for anyone else turning in their resignation. Got it, good! Just please remind me from time to time. I seem to get lost in the moment and may need the constant reminder. Thanks!

No comments: