Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I've been tagged

TAGGED!!! By NYCWD

It's probably not a good idea to play with dog's, but oh well I find him very interesting and doggy style just so happens to be my favorite. So here I go:

The game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

So here it is...

1) I like filling in these crazy surveys.
2) I can still sing all the songs from the Little mermaid with my five year old.
3) I crank up the music and dance around my room naked every morning after getting out of the shower.
4) I live in a second floor apartment with a nice view of my bedroom from the street.
5) I'm a friggin magnet to married jerks that wanna have a good time.
6) I swim all year round, and still hate drying my hair.
7) I have a broken heart, seriously.
8) I like peanut butter and fluff or banana sandwiches.
9) I get along quite well with my pysch patients.
10) I used to wipe asses for a living. Hey, FL nursing homes are always looking for some good CNA's.

Now, I'm not gonna tag anyone because well... thankfully I've been able to keep this blog a secret. For the most part many people have accidentally stumbled upon my blog, after correcting themselves they don't usually come back. C'mon this is my life, it doesn't get much boring than this so who can blame them for not coming back.

But for those who do actually care to read, you'll wanna tune in for my 100th blog tomorrow. I promise to make it special and if I'm really daring, I'll make a special mention of the guys in my life and why I love 'em all. But only, only if I have enough of my aphrodisiac...Chocolate baby!!!!

No comments: