Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PMS'ing

What do you say when someone asks you how your doing? Do you give the standard, "fine thank you" or do you give them an ear full? Why do we ask how someone's doing if we really don't care what their reply is anyway? Maybe it's just the my up bringing (which is far from perfect), or my morals, but even If I don't care... I'll still ask.

I'll admit however that sometimes I find myself answering questions about myself and not politely returning the question. Maybe I just don't care too much for the questions being asked, or maybe I just don't care to hear your reply. I don't give a shit what you had for breakfast and when you had your last bowel movement so please don't ask me, K?!


It's quite possible that I'm just PMS'ing right now and can look back at this post next week and laugh, but tonight I'll leave you with that shit on your plate.

No comments: