Friday, January 11, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I know I really should be asleep right now. Its 11:00am which is probably the equivalent of 2:00am for those normal people that work 9-5 jobs and sleep at night. My typical morning consists of sending the kids off to school and quickly running home to bed. This morning however, I'm rather disturbed by what appears to be a misunderstanding between Nick and I and cant fall asleep. So what do I do to help clear my head? I blog!

K, see this morning Nick and I were sending text messages back and forth while I was busy with the kids. Looking back now I realize the argument was kinda stupid. I know I didn't do what I was accused of, but thats not what disturbs me. What's more disturbing is how long it took him to believe that I was telling the truth. I guess for our first disagreement, It went pretty well. It just bothers me that someone feels I have a reason to be dishonest with them. Hopefully I'll get to see him later and we'll discuss this a bit further.

No comments: