Thursday, February 14, 2008

My V-Day

I had this really cool post planned for today. I was gonna blast and FOAD every single guy in my life for pissing me off. Then I came across Watchdogs's post and changed my mind. F*ck bitching about other people, today It's all about loving ME!

Now I'm not as talented as he is, so I'm stealing his idea :P

Here’s how the whole thing works:

1.) You’re gonna grab yourself a banner. If you don’t like the one I’ve used in this post, you can find another one here.

2.) You’re gonna post that banner and with it tell us all something that you really like love about yourself (thus, the “self-love” portion of the program).

3.) Ask or beg your readers to post one thing that they too love about you!!! If your blog friends are nice, you shouldn’t have to beg…much.

4.) Enjoy yourself and spread the love by doing this on your blog!



Self love is nothing new to me, shit it's the reason I'm always late for work. With showers often taking longer than expected. But aside from that, I Love myself for my ability to be a great listener. Friends and loved ones know just how dependable I can be. If your looking for someone that'll always have your back, I'm your gal! Need someone to give you a hug and tell you it'll be all right? Yup thats me too. Why? Because I love and care for you more than you'll ever know... thats just me!

No comments: