Sunday, February 03, 2008

Secrets

Ever wish you had the power to see who someone really is immediately rather than waiting months or years to find that there's something they do that drives you insane? I was chatting with Penn earlier and got into a similar conversation. In the beginning of a relationship were often clouded with nothing but positive thoughts. With time however, we eventually start to see the faults.

Although its said that no one person is perfect, its also said that opposites attract. Arguing in a relationship is perfectly normal... I just wish I could see all the faults and decide whether I wanna waste my time early on. Is that too much to ask?

Now... I wanna know about you! Consider yourself tagged.

The rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I dance around my room naked after I get out of the shower, sometimes even in front of an open window.

2. I'm scared of being home alone.

3. I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle of the tube rather than roll it up, but... at least I remember to put the cap back on :P

4. I'm known to moan in my sleep... probably dreaming of you.

5. Apparently it's impossible for me to lie when I'm sleeping too. If you wanna get the truth out of me, catch me sleep talking which I do quite often too.

6. I like warm coffee. If its too cold or too hot, I'll let it sit till its room temperature.

7. I'll eat chocolate cake and a diet coke and call it a balanced diet :P


I'm not exactly into the whole chain letter thing. So I wont be threatening you or pulling your arms forcing you to do this, but I think it would be pretty cool to know more about those that already know so much about me. If you have a blog, send me the link to your answers, if not leave your answers as a comment. Have fun with it!

No comments: