Friday, February 01, 2008

Shh...Secrets



Ever wish you could write something so secretive, and anonymous because you'd just about die if someone knew it was you. The above isn't mine, but I'm a big fan of PostSecret, a site that allows you to do just that. Although I haven't personally sent anything in, I can honestly say that I can relate to many of the people who have. I really want the book they published too, I've been saying it for a while, but thats kinda sorta one of my secrets.

I have a hard time buying myself things. I could splurge on the kids and not think twice about taking my sister out for dinner and a movie last night, but dropping a few bucks on myself for a book that really wouldn't serve any functional purpose, just seems a bit... not me. I know it probably sounds stupid, but there's more stupid little things about me you probably don't know too.


No comments: