Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Goodies

Yesterday morning at 7am rather than rush home and into bed before the kids woke up, I went to toys r us and did my Easter shopping. Now although my kids do realize the true significance of Easter, I enjoy the whole traditional egg hunts and giving them baskets full of goodies.



The joyful surprise on their face when they crawl out of bed and discover whats waiting for them on the table, is all worth it in my opinion. I love them more than anything and will do everything I possibly can to keep them happy. I'll go all weekend with very little sleep, cooking and dying eggs with one eye closed just to make sure this Easter will be like every other they've become accustomed to. I'll hopefully recover while their in school tomorrow, and be able to sit down and really put together a decent post. Until then, good night! Hope your day was just as wonderful!

No comments: