Saturday, March 15, 2008

Quick Status Update

Sorry I've been kinda MIA for a while. I've had so many ideas of topics to discuss over the past week or so, but I've just been too damn lazy to post. I'm really tired and have a huge friggin migraine so I'm gonna do this quickly and with very little effort.


First, my baby... well, isn't much of a baby anymore. She turned 11 last night. My mini me is fastly growing into my shoes... quite literally. I love you Baby!

Next, I've hit the books again. I went into my refresher class not realizing just how much I've forgotten. Thankfully on the first night they gave us a diagnostic test to see what topics need to be reviewed, otherwise I'd be pretty disappointed not remembering how to save the world.

I still haven't had any luck with the apartment hunting. Apparently kids aren't a welcome addition in many households. If Arriana had her way though, we'd be returning to the burbs in Florida.

And finally... I need a vacation. The whole ski lodge thing didn't happen this winter so next month I'll be planning at least one road trip. I promised the kids we'd go to Florida and do the whole Disney thing while I do the one thing never seen in a Disney flick... file for divorce.






K, I'm out!

G'night!

No comments: