Friday, July 14, 2006

Oops who was I mad at again?

I missed FOAD Thursday but that's because I was too busy feeling like a giddy ole kid and forgot all about what was bothering me earlier in the week. The Ray has been my ray of sunshine. He heard I was feeling down and also just so happened to need someone to chat with. I don't know what it is about this one, perhaps the way we met through a mutual friend. I was initially attracted to his personality and great sense of humor. Thanks to myspace we've been exchanging some pretty funny stuff. Then the day came when we finally decided we needed to meet each other and hear each others voices.

Well that was last night, all of last night as a matter of fact and it continued through most of the day as well. The Ray has all the qualities I've known to appreciate in a friend. I've also made the decision to stop treating myself like I couldn't handle a relationship right now. I've had this attitude with men lately and just didn't want to be bothered with all the details and complications of a relationship. In light of some recent feelings, I've decided to stop fighting it and jump right into the pool of dating again, of course I'll do the cannon ball jump... gotta have fun :)

I will not fear love anymore. I want to live life to the fullest and not hold back anymore. I'm a firm believer in the theory that it is better to have loved and lost, than to have never have loved at all. For we cannot have truly lived, unless we gave it our all.
K... I'm off to return some well overdue phone calls. Have a Great Weekend!!!

No comments: