Tuesday, June 03, 2008

2 girls looking for sex in the city


I finally received dads medical records yesterday. I must say, they confirmed all my fears. The care that was provided, or lack of shall I say, without a doubt contributed to his death. I was full of emotion last night after reading them and really needed the comfort of my angel, the only man other than dad who i've completely confided in. However he's apparently fighting his own battle and hasn't reached out to me in nearly a week.

So what's a girl to do? Thanks to Ang and a super ice cream sunday, I made it through the anger. We've wanted to spend sometime away from our guys and thanks to the release of the new sex and the city movie, we'll be doing just that. Tonight were leaving the kids with granny and going into the city. We'll catch the movie and head to the adult toy store for some additional pleasure.

No comments: