Thursday, June 05, 2008

The $330 Dildo

Could a dildo possibly be worth $330? Well thats about how much it cost me to go shopping for one.

Ang and I had the night out we so desperately wanted, however it didn't go quite as well as we anticipated. We went to the mall earlier in the day and purchased outfits we thought would accentuate our assets but instead settled for something else less revealing in our closets. The movie was better than we thought, its what happened afterwards that ruined the night. We exited the theater and it rained on our parade, quite literally. While we weren't in the mood to go to a bar for drinks any longer, we certainly wouldn't pass on the opportunity to shop at the adult toy store. Lord knows we needed some!

There amongst the creeps, I professed my love for my lesbian girl friend. :P Shit...at least it got the horny drunks off my back. Wonder why it was so easy for them to believe though? Did we really look like we were lesbian lovers? And If so, then why were we shopping for artificial cock, LMAO?!

Anyway when we were done, we hurried to the car in the rain. Only one problem. The car was gone!!! WTF?! Where could it be, who can I call for help?

Right out of a fuckin movie, I glanced up at the collection of signs. Within the 4 signs was one that clearly stated no parking between 2am -6 am M,W & F. Looking back now, I don't know how I missed it, but I did. Walking about 20 blocks in the rain, In heels, and calling everyone I could think of for help, It was then that I realized just how lost I really was. If dad were alive, he'd be the one I could rely on for help. If I had a super hero, I'd call him... but well, that was sorta why Ang and I went out in the first place. Thanks to Ang I made it through the whole ordeal though.

Well let me go give this toy a try and see if it's worth all the drama it caused. G'night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My toy is so not worth the drama..got to used to someone : * (.....if only u returned the free shirt!!!!
LMAO--its kinda funny now.

Ang