Sunday, June 01, 2008

Cleaning the Clutter

Summer may be just around the corner, but spring is still here. Today a friend laughed when I turned down his dinner invite before work replying "no, I'm still shampooing my carpet". Yeah OK that's probably the lamest excuse I've ever used, but it was the truth. I suddenly find myself passing the time by doing extra work around the house. In fact I think I'm booked solid for the next few weeks. I think subconsciously I'm finding things to keep myself busy so I don't have to deal with the outside world. While I cant control what happens out there, I can at least control what happens in my house. Besides, taking some time off to see the big picture might be just what I need right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..shampooing the carpet..sounds kinda kinky :P

Ang